Cookies are small files created on users’ computers in order to store information on the basis of users’ activities on the Internet. The Website may use the following cookies:
Session cookies are stored temporarily and are valid for a limited time, so they do not store any information permanently on the hard drive of users’ computers. These cookies allow the Website to store information from the beginning of each user’s session,
Navigation cookies’s main goal is to avoid suggestions not related to individual users’s interests, and thus allow the offering of direct, customised business proposals. The usefulness of navigation cookies is based on monitoring of temporary Internet browsing. Users can always remove this type of cookies before browsing other pages of the Website.
Stat cookies are useful to obtain the following information:
• Date and time of the last time the user visited the Website.
• Access to the content selected by the user during his/her last visit to the Website.
Nota uses statistical tools whose scope is limited to the above-mentioned functions. Nota in this way can focus their efforts to improve the most visited areas and help users more easily to find what they are looking for.
The Website may use the information collected to carry out assessments and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to ensure continuity of service and make improvements to the Website. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
The Website can also install cookies belonging to third parties that help manage and improve the services offered. Specifically, Nota uses a Google service called "Google Analytics" for the collection of information and data in anonymous and aggregated forms; more information is available at this link: www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html. Nota uses the service "Pixel" of Facebook for statistics analysis for the collection of information and data in anonymous and aggregated forms. More information is available at this link: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Notwithstanding all the above, each user can configure his/her browser to accept or reject all cookies or to receive a pop-up warning for the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time which one to install on his/her device. For this purpose the user should consult the help section of his browser to learn how to change settings.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is necessary to understand that disabling cookies could affect proper functioning of certain sections of the Website.
While it is recommended that users check operating instructions and manuals of their browsers, Nota herewith provides them with the following information:
• If you use Firefox for Mac, select Preferences, Privacy and check the Show Cookies option; for Windows, select Tools and then Options, and then access the Privacy Settings from the dropdown menu In the History select Use custom settings.
• If you use Safari, select Privacy in the Preferences menu.
• If you use Google Chrome, click Tools, select Options (Preferences on a Mac), go to Advanced, and then the option Configuration In This Section go to Privacy and Cookie and finally click the Configuration menu.