For the Fall-Winter collection 2016-2017, the stylist Lorella Nobili, after many trips to visit cashmere manufactures, falls in love with the precious Mongolian yarn during her visit at Ulaan Bator. She chose among a variety of cashmere companies the one which has the best cashmere quality combined with the high-level handmade manufacture (in terms of natural colours technique and yarns quality).
Lorella explains what she learned from her business trip in Mongolia: "Mongolian cashmere is a natural, strong and soft fiber.
To survive long and harsh winters on high plateaus of Mongolia, goats grow delicate fleece (cashmere) underneath their hair. Longer and colder the winter, better and longer cashmere grows. In spring, animals struggle to shed the fleece and herders help them by carefully combing the cashmere off. This is a hard work always done by hand. Goats display visual signs of content and pleasure as cashmere is combed off them and that’s why Mongolians call cashmere “happy” fiber."
Lorella keeps on explaining:" A goat produces barely a third of the cashmere needed to knit just one pullover and, thus, the rarity and preciousness of this fiber known also as “soft gold".
Clubielle philosophy "Enjoy the best of the nature, join Clubielle" is the same as the Mongolian one in which love and respect for the nature are some of the main values of the society.
Lorella explains technically the Winter collection: "the cashmere chose for the collection has an average of 16.5 microns, 36-41 mm in length, 2 ply yarn manufactured. I want to offer to my client the highest quality in yarn combined with a high-level design."
How to take care of your precious Clubielle cashmere garments
Every Clubielle cashmere garment has its own label which describes how to care of it.
Clubielle wants to give You some basic guidelines in order to have Your Clubielle cashmere garments always smart and cared along the time.
HOW TO WASH CASHMERE GARMENTS
1) Soak the cashmere garment in lukewarm water for a few minutes using a mild soap for wool and cashmere garments
2) Rinse with cold tap water until there is no remaining soap residue
1) Roll your cashmere garment in a terry towel and squeeze it gently
2) Use a dry towel to absorb the water left
1) Use the iron with a very low temperature program to avoid damaging at the precious fiber.
2) Use the specific net for delicate garments
3) Iron gently inside out
HOW TO WEAR CASHMERE GARMENTS
1) At the end of winter season keep your cashmere garments clean and folded in a specific plastic bag in a cool and dry place and do not forget to put in your wardrobe the moth repellents.
Pilling means the creation of small dots of irregular yarn called "pills". This phenomenon also occurs in high-quality cashmere garments such as white cashmere because the basic rules described above have not been followed.
The most frequent causes for the pilling are:
- The wrong washing’s method of cashmere garments
- The wrong ironing’s method of cashmere garments
- Lack of attention in cashmere garment use
- Lack of cashmere garments care
“Enjoy the best of the nature, join Clubielle”