3. Access to the Website and its use in any form or activities conducted by users, whether it be visitors or buyers, are activities for which the users themselves are solely responsible for and Nota will not in any way be held responsible if said activities are conducted by users without meeting the requirements set for the use of the Website and in particular of the private area, except for Nota’s responsibility for wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
4. Users, be they buyers or mere visitors, are the only subjects responsible for the communication of information and incorrect, incomplete, or false data pertaining to themselves and / or third parties who have not given their consent to the transmission of such data by users.
5. Users are the only subjects responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of information transmitted and Nota is in no way responsible for any damage or harm caused to users and / or third parties from incorrect use of such information, its loss or subtraction that in any way occurred to such information.
6. Nota is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage resulting from viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of content, connection problems, unauthorised access, alteration of data, failure or malfunction of the user's devices .
7. The brand "Clubielle", the Website and all content contained therein, including, without limitation, descriptions, photographs, video, graphics, processes, software, music, blogs, etc. are the exclusive property of Nota, including all intellectual and industrial property rights. Users, whether they are mere visitors or buyers, are entitled not only to visit the site and access the private area, but also to print, copy and transmit images to third parties and to describe products on the website, provided such activities are conducted for lawful purposes and personal (not commercial) use. Users cannot in any way access the private profiles of third parties without their consent, or reproduce in whole or in part the content of the Website, unless Nota or such third parties express their consent in advance. Any other use is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
8. On the Website there is a blog, the contents of which are not confidential and may therefore be copied, printed, transmitted to third parties in any way by Nota, without owing anything to those who have posted and / or uploaded such content the blog itself. Each user is responsible for what they upload to the blog and therefore indemnifies Nota and its partners in any capacity unless there is evidence of wilful misconduct or gross negligence, from any kind of damage resulting from downloading such content. The blog cannot be used to disseminate or discuss topics not related to the products branded Clubielle, such as, for example, political positions, satire, religion, business, economic transactions between users, personal relationships of any kind between the users, self-promotion etc. Anyone who publishes contents on the blog must have and show the rights for posting such content, if requested, pledge to not infringe copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property and industrial rights. Nota may, at any time and at its sole discretion, assess, not allow, or delete uploaded content on the blog.
9. Purchases of branded products made through the Website create an obligation for the buyer to provide complete and correct data to perform the payment and for the shipping of products purchased and for all tax obligations Nota must perform. It is therefore not necessary to register to the Website.
10. Registration on the Website is a necessary condition for accessing and using the blog, as well as for taking advantage of any promotions that are from time to time carried out by Nota.
11. Anyone intending to make a link to the Website must ask permission of it by sending an e-mail to [•] and obtaining written consent by Nota. In the absence of such consent any link to the Website will be prohibited and Nota will ask competent authorities to remove it.
12. Nota takes every precaution to ensure a comfortable, functional, and enjoyable use of the Website for its users, but does not guarantee either implicitly or explicitly the continuity and completeness of the Website as well as the absence of any element harmful to users’ devices, their data and their sensitivity. In particular, Nota is not responsible for illegal or inappropriate content or that may hurt the sensitivity of some users, and users therefore agree to strictly comply with the conditions relating to the private area.
13. Products purchased on the Website are sold directly by Nota. Not necessarily are all the products of Clubielle’s collections presented or available for sale through the Website. The purchases made on the Website are regulated by the general conditions of sale.
14. It is not allowed to make any attempt to circumvent or overcome any of the Website’s protection or use the Website for purposes other than individual participation to the blog, private discussion, browsing of available products and their purchase, all for solely personal reasons.
15. These conditions apply regardless of the device used to visit and enjoy the Website, including Clubielle’s mobile applications.
16. Communications to Notas' Customer Service must be sent to [special contact telephone, Skype, WhatsApp, e-mail]. All other communications, including any complaints must be made by calling the phone number: +393381870984.
17. Information provided by users, particularly in the private area, and their IP addresses will serve in order to establish the user’s applicable jurisdiction and location.
18. These conditions are governed by the laws of the Italian Republic and, in case of invalidity of any clause under such governing law, valid clauses will remain in force.
19. Any dispute not settled off court between users and Nota, will be submitted to settlement through so-called assisted negotiation by the parties’lawyers, failing which, final adjudication shall be made by the Court of Milan, Italy